Why use STANLEY Chelsea
- Fully Licensed ARLA Agency
- Transparent & Flexible Commissions
- No Extra Charges to Landlords
- Wide Ranging Marketing
- Thorough Vetting of Tenants
- Speedy Rent Processing
- Comprehensive Management Service
Beyond our extensive marketing to find you good Tenants, then comes the dreaded admin.....Click here to see our Hotlist of Horrors!
- Being a Landlord can be stressful at best, and at worst can end up being a full time job!
- STANLEY Chelsea can fully manage your Tenancies whether you have a portfolio of investments or simply own a single property.
- Continuous new legalisation makes the Lettings and Management landscape a minefield.
- STANLEY Chelsea is a fully licensed ARLA agent and all of our staff are qualified, or working towards industry recognised qualifications.
- Appoint us to Let & Manage your valuable property asset.
Off-Market Property SearchClick here
Property Search Services
- Full Sales & Lettings Search Service
- Ad-Hoc Sales & Lettings Search Service
- Off-Market Property Search
Legislation around letting a property is ever increasing and as a consequence the administration of a tenancy is quite technical and process driven. Have a look at our guides which aim to clarify the complexities. Do also feel free to ask our staff who will be happy to advise.Guide for Landlords Guide for Tenants
Consumer Protection Regulations
Under Consumer Protection Regulations (CPR's) an Estate Agent is obliged to flag to a buyer (or tenant) anything which may be 'material' to their buying (or renting) decision. At STANLEY Chelsea we take care to research the pros and the cons about each property that we are marketing and to bring to the attention anything which may affect the consumer's decision to rent or buy a particular property. We are transparent about issues. Buyers and tenants can then make informed choices and as a consequence our 'fall-through' rates are very low. If you have any questions -just ask- and we will be happy to help.
Anti-Money Laundering & Terrorist Finance Regulations
The Money Laundering Regulations were introduced to ensure businesses at risk have controls and processes in place to minimise the danger of this happening. STANLEY Chelsea is obliged by law to undertake Client Due Diligence (CDD) checks on all clients and customers before entering into a transaction. As an estate agent, it is an offence to trade unless you are registered with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) for anti-money laundering supervision and you should always ask any estate agent you are considering using to prove that they are registered. Our registration number is: 12742792
We are registered and regulated under The UK Data Protection Act's 1998 & 2003 and adhere to the rules thereof. Our registration number is: ZA077345.